At the risk of giving this disgusting company more free publicity, I feel compelled to talk a little about wickedcampers.com. At first blush, this company, which rents out colorfully decorated campervans in many countries throughout the world, seems harmless, irreverent, and even fun. Their website has a bunch of 20 somethings posing nude in front of their rentals. I genuinely LIKE companies who think outside the box.
But then I started seeing what they write on those camper vans, for all the world to see, and it makes me a little sick. Here are a few examples:
- She was asking for it in that skirt.
- Drink Till She’s Pretty!
- Save a whale, harpoon a jap.
- If I promise not to kill you can I have a hug?
- In every princess there is a little slut who wants to try it just once…
- If you drink and drive you’re a bloody idiot. If you make it home you’re a bloody legend.
- It’s better to be black than gay coz you don’t have 2 tell your parents.
- The best thing about oral sex—5 minutes of silence.
- A wife: An attachment you screw on the bed to get the housework done.
- Dear Lucy: I can already imagine the gaffa tape on your mouth.
- Men have two emotions—hungry and horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.
Oh, I could go on forever, but what would be the point?
Here’s what I want to know:
- Who would want to be seen in one of these tasteless vehicles?
- What woman would rent one?
- What woman would get into a van with a man who would rent one?
- Who thought this would be a good idea?
- How does this company stay in business?