A couple of years ago I wrote a blog entry entitled 10 Quotes That Should Piss Off Any Woman With Sense. It was about some of the outrageous things that American politicians and pundits have said about women. Recently, that post has been getting renewed attention. I have no idea why. Someone must have tweeted it or put it on Reddit or something. No complaints here!
But in this current political climate, I’m inspired to do a sequel to that post. And sadly, it will be even easier. This time I can rely on one politician for all the stupidity. So what follows are all things that have actually, undeniably come out of Trump’s pie hole. They disgust me so much, I can’t even work up the strength to come up with snappy comebacks or reasoned counterpoints for them. All I can say is, may heaven help us all.
- “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
- “You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”
- “You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her — wherever. ”
- “You wouldn’t have your job if you weren’t beautiful.”
- “She’s not giving me 100 percent. She’s giving me 84 percent, and 16 percent is going towards taking care of children.” (About his wife.)
- “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?” (Regarding a 10 year old girl.)
- “Thanks sweetie. That’s nice.” (to a woman who had survived 9/11)
- “It must be a pretty picture, you dropping to your knees.”
- “If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?”
That last one outraged me before I even knew it was something that Trump said. It inspired this post.
But the worst, the absolute worst thing he has ever been caught saying is in the picture below. How could anybody vote for this man after he said this? I will never understand it as long as I live. It makes me physically ill. It makes me want to knit myself a pussy hat and get out there and protest.
We’ve had bad presidents in the past, but this one is a mango-colored, misogynistic, megalomaniacal monster. Just sayin’.
Check out my refreshingly positive book for these depressingly negative times. http://amzn.to/2cCHgUu